You will learn how to motivate and equip yourself and your church to take part in God’s great final harvest.
Share this product
You have a desire to share the gospel, but if you and your church don’t have scriptural vision and practical application, little will happen. In Harvest Connection, Dr. Howard Foltz shares thought-provoking insights gleaned from more than fifty years in missions leadership. You will learn how to motivate and equip yourself and your church to take part in God’s great final harvest.
Harvest Connection dives into the following mission essentials:
- The Great Commission defined for today.
- The urgency that must be felt by genuine believers.
- How to spread the vision to your church.
- Why local and overseas ministries must be targeted to be effective.
- The nuts and bolts of successful missionary sending.
- Sufficient financing without letting it be a distraction.
- Prayer. The only way to begin and support a ministry initiative.
About the Author
After 22 years as an Assembly of God missionary working with Teen Challenge in over 30 countries of the world, Howard became the professor of global evangelization at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He holds a DMin in global evangelization from Denver Seminary.
“Your heart for mission inspired me in a big way! Thanks for sowing seeds in my life.”
Pastor Mark Batterson
New York Times Bestselling Author
Lead Pastor of National Community Church, Washington D.C.
“All mission outreach is smart, but strategic missions are smarter. Dr. Foltz and AIMS helped our church be smarter about missions and intentionally aim more effectively at the target groups mentioned by Jesus. Jesus said in Acts 1:8 to aim at Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the earth. AIMS is uniquely positioned to help churches aim at the unreached ends of the earth.”
Pastor Terry Roberts
Faith Christian Family Church, Warrenton, MO