Road Trip is the story of your journey through the big decisions of young adulthood.
Road Trip is the story of your journey through the big decisions of young adulthood. Many grads choose to leave their faith behind like a childhood fairy tale, only to realize later they’ve missed out on becoming who they were created to be. Road Trip is the vision of your own unique pathway…the one you were born to love.
This book will help you:
- Deepen your faith with seven core values to guide you through the big five decisions of young adulthood.
- Enhance your godly passion for dating, marriage, child-raising and family life.
- Strengthen your abilities to handle worldview, academics, and campus-life.
- Increase your career prospects with a road map to craftsmanship.
- Expand your impact on your world!
Choose today to set out on a quarterlife cruise instead of a quarterlife crisis! Boost your courage and confidence as you head out on your next great adventure!
“a classic…that is what this is.”
– Bob Lenz, Life Promotions, Lifest Christian Music Festival Founder
“I’m going to make sure my kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids read this.”
– Bob Kilpatrick, Singer, Author
About the Author
Evan Nehring is an author, speaker, blogger who writes with heart-on-the-sleeve vulnerability and passion. He lives in the Shire with his wife, Colleen, and their family. Evan is a certified health information professional, productivity junkie, Packer fan, pursuer of God’s presence, and graduate of both Bible college and state university. He has also served as youth pastor, music pastor, and senior pastor. You can visit him at www.EvanNehring.com.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|