Thank you for choosing to submit your manuscript for review to Aneko Press. So you know how we evaluate manuscripts for potential publication, below are five high-priority questions that we ask ourselves as we review manuscript submissions.
Our review questions
- Will publishing this book help us in our primary goal of sharing the gospel and/or encouraging Christians to live for the Lord?
- Is this book part of a ministry project, does the author have an objective other than simply putting their book in print and trying to sell to a general audience?
- Does what we do add significant value to the project, or is this something a different publishing house could do as well as or even better than us?
- Is the book written with obvious prayer and care? (We believe Christian books ought to be the best of the best.)
- Is the author based in the United States, or working through a ministry based in the United States?
Important additional disclosure. Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to reject submissions for any reason whatsoever, and are not bound to offer any reason for the rejection. We may accept international authors, but only if they are affiliated with a United States ministry. Your personal information and submission is confidential, and your book will be published only if it has been accepted and a contract signed. Please note that by submitting your manuscript for review, you are agreeing to give us two weeks from the submission date for the review, and are agreeing to not publish your book elsewhere during that time.